
Oh, yeah. These could get to be time wasters -- but in a fun way. I can see how you could quickly create some pretty polished graphics for the library using these tools. Presentations, yep. Websites, signs, um hmm.

I think it would be wise to skim through and experiment with some of these and create a small set of stuff that works well or you could be lost tracking down possibly cool stuff for days.

Image Chef seems to create pretty good-looking things, and I like the way it has categories of like things for you to browse through.
But speaking of graphics, I hope I'm not the only one very frustrated with the difficulties of placing graphics in this blog. There seem to be very limited ways to place them on the page. Also, the cut-and-paste-code images seem to behave differently than the uploaded ones. No doubt if I knew more about html coding I could mess with it, but I thought that was partly what these blogging tools were all about, that one didn't need to write html. Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment